Established in 2016, Quest Consultancy is fast becoming one of the leading providers of management consultancy, training, and competent persons support to small to medium sized enterprises (SME’s) across the whole of the UK.
Our service are aimed mainly at the manufacturing, and construction industries, but offer services to clients across many other sectors to.
to support our provision of service we are proud to hold accreditations to mark our commitment as responsible service providers and currently certification with SafeContractor and SMAS SSIP
Our services include,
designing and developing, integrated management systems to meet the requirements of:
- IOS9001:2015 – Quality Management;
- ISO14001:2015 – Environmental Management;
- ISO45001:2018 – Occupational Health & Safety Management;
- ISO22301:2012 – Business Continuity Management; &
- IS27001:2013 – Information Security Management.
provision of regulated training courses to operative, supervisor and management levels in areas such as:
- Health & Safety;
- Fire Safety;
- First Aid;
- Manual Handling;
- Construction Health & Safety; &
- Management System Awareness & Auditing
Provision of Competent Support Managers to assist SME’s with legal and other compliance issues such as:
- Health & Safety Competent Advice;
- Integrated Management System Co-Ordination;
- Integrated Management System Lead Internal Auditors;
- 2nd Party Supplier Management Auditors
Meet the team:
Quest Consultancy prides its self on our commitment to supporting the development of our customers businesses and, believe that to do that we need the very best specialist consultants available to deliver our products and services. As part of our commitment to this and to fully promote the delivery of our equality and diversity policy we have been recognised in 2019, for the third year running as a disability confident employer.
Stuart Baldwin TechIOSH, ACIEH – Principle Consultant / Proprietor
After spending 15 years working for a medical device manufacturing company in Production Management, followed by Group Regulatory Affairs and Product Innovation Manager, Stuart gained a vast knowledge of the manufacturing and construction industries.
Stuart the principal Consultant / proprietor of Quest Consultancy now specialises in the delivery of Quest products and services to our customer base, along with providing sub-contract Certification Auditor services to SN Registras a UKAS accredited Certification Body.
Stuart holds qualifications with
- National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety;
- Certificate in Construction Health and Safety;
- Fire Safety and Risk Management;
- ISO9001:2015 Lead Auditor
- ISO14001:2015 Lead Auditor
- ISO45001:2018 Lead Auditor
- ISO2701:2013 Lead Auditor
- Academically Qualified CSCS Card Holder
- C-Skills – SSSTS – Site Safety Supervisor Training Scheme
- C-Skills -SMSTS – Site Managers Safety Training Scheme
- DAS ISO22301-2012 Lead Auditor
Our Associate Consultants
We have built a network of associates that work with us to provide the great quality and service needed to allow us to help you achieve your business goals and fulfil your potential.
Our associates have specialisms that include:
- Over 10 Years Regulatory Support to the Built Environment Industry
- Specialist Instructors for Construction Plant & Equipment
- Over 10 Years Operational Support to the Hospitality Industry
- Over 10 Years Education & Development Services to the Leisure Industry