Established in 2016, Quest Consultancy is fast becoming one of the leading providers of management consultancy, training, and competent persons support to small to medium sized enterprises (SME’s) across the whole of the UK.
Our service are aimed mainly at the manufacturing, and construction industries, but offer services to clients across many other sectors to.
to support our provision of service we are proud to hold accreditations to mark our commitment as responsible service providers and currently certification with SafeContractor and SMAS SSIP
Our services include,
designing and developing, integrated management systems to meet the requirements of:
- IOS9001:2015 – Quality Management;
- ISO14001:2015 – Environmental Management;
- ISO45001:2018 – Occupational Health & Safety Management;
- ISO22301:2012 – Business Continuity Management; &
- IS27001:2013 – Information Security Management.
provision of regulated training courses to operative, supervisor and management levels in areas such as:
- Health & Safety;
- Fire Safety;
- First Aid;
- Manual Handling;
- Construction Health & Safety; &
- Management System Awareness & Auditing
Provision of Competent Support Managers to assist SME’s with legal and other compliance issues such as:
- Health & Safety Competent Advice;
- Integrated Management System Co-Ordination;
- Integrated Management System Lead Internal Auditors;
- 2nd Party Supplier Management Auditors
Meet the team:
Quest Consultancy prides its self on our commitment to supporting the development of our customers businesses and, believe that to do that we need the very best specialist consultants available to deliver our products and services. As part of our commitment to this and to fully promote the delivery of our equality and diversity policy we have been recognised in 2019, for the third year running as a disability confident employer.